Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acetabular dysplasia after treatment for developmental dysplasia of the hip.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2004 Aug; 86: 876-886
- Innominate osteotomy in the treatment of congenital dislocation and subluxation of the hip.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1961 Aug; 43: 518-539
- Salter innominate osteotomy for the treatment of developmental dysplasia of the hip in children.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2002 Feb; 84: 178-186
- Open treatment of dysplasia — other than PAO: does it have to be a PAO ?.J Hip Preserv Surg. 2015 May 13; 4: 131-144
- Acetabular development in the contralateral hip in patients with unilateral developmental dysplasia of the hip.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010 Jun; 92: 1390-1397
- Factors associated with an unfavourable outcome after salter innominate osteotomy in patients with unilateral developmental dysplasia of the hip: does occult dysplasia of the contralateral hip affect the outcome?.Bone Joint J. 2014 Oct; 96: 1419-1423
- Rotational acetabular osteotomy.Clin Orthop Surg. 2017 Jun; 9: 129-135
- Rotational acetabular osteotomy for osteoarthritis with acetabular dysplasia: conversion rate to total hip arthroplasty within twenty years and osteoarthritis progression after a minimum of twenty years.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2015 May 6; 97: 726-732
- Eccentric rotational acetabular osteotomy for acetabular dysplasia and osteoarthritis.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014 Dec 3; 96: 1975-1982
- Japanese Orthopaedic Association Hip Disease Evaluation Questionnaire (JHEQ): a patient-based evaluation tool for hip-joint disease. The subcommittee on hip disease evaluation of the clinical outcome committee of the Japanese Orthopaedic Association.J Orthop Sci. 2012 Jan; 17: 25-38
- Comparison of bone remodeling between an anatomic short stem and a straight stem in 1-stage bilateral total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2017 Feb; 32: 594-600
- Comparison of different materials and proximal coatings used for femoral components in one-stage bilateral total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 2015 Dec; 30: 2237-2241
- A cross-sectional study assessing treatment preference of people with chronic low back pain.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2018 Dec; 99: 2496-2503
- Patient preferences for surgery or antibiotics for the treatment of acute appendicitis.JAMA Surg. 2018 May 1; 153: 471-478
- Pelvic rotation and tilt can cause misinterpretation of the acetabular index measured on radiographs.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2011 Jun; 469: 1743-1749
- Bone maturation of MRI residual developmental dysplasia of the hip with discrepancy between osseous and cartilaginous acetabular index.J Pediatr Orthop B. 2019 Sep; 28: 419-423
- Rotational acetabular osteotomy for symptomatic hip dysplasia in patients younger than 21 years of age: seven- to 30-year survival outcomes.Bone Joint J. 2019 Apr; 101: 390-395
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
☆This work was done at Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, 1-5-45 Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-8519, Japan.