Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute celiac artery compression syndrome with superior mesenteric artery stenosis and aortic stenosis: a rare but life-threatening complication after adult spinal deformity surgery.J Orthop Sci. 2020 Aug 17; (S0949-2658(20)30202-5. Online ahead of print)
- Acute celiac artery compression syndrome after extensive correction of sagittal balance on an adult spinal deformity.Eur Spine J. 2017 May 23; 26: S31-S35
- Acute celiac artery compression syndrome after surgical correction of scheuermann kyphosis.Spine. 2009 Feb; 34: 149-152
- Celiac artery syndrome after correction of Kyphoscoliosis.Spine Deform. 2019 Jan 1; 7: 176-179
- Coeliac axis thrombosis after surgical correction of spinal deformity in type VI Ehlers-Danlos syndrome: a case report and review of the literature.Spine. 2007 Aug; 32: 528-531
- Hepatic ischemia as a complication after correction of post-traumatic gibbus at the thoracolumbar junction.Spine. 2000 Apr; 25: 1040-1044
- Temporary liver and stomach necrosis after lateral approach for interbody fusion and deformity correction of lumbar spine: report of two cases and review of the literature.Eur Spine J. 2016 May 1; 25: 257-266
- Classification of the celiac axis stenosis owing to median arcuate ligament compression, based on severity of the stenosis with subsequent proposals for management during pancreatoduodenectomy.Surgery. 2012 Apr; 151: 543-549
- Celiac axis compression by median arcuate ligament on computed tomography among asymptomatic persons.Indian J Gastroenterol. 2010 Jun; 29: 121-123
- Calcium density of coronary artery plaque and risk of incident cardiovascular events.JAMA. 2014 Jan; 311: 271-278
- A standardized method for measuring intracranial arterial stenosis.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2000 Apr; 21: 643-646
- Compression of the celiac artery by the median arcuate ligament: multidetector computed tomography findings and characteristics.Can Assoc Radiol J. 2015 Aug; 66: 272-276
- The roles of celiac trunk angle and vertebral origin in median arcuate ligament syndrome.Diagnostics. 2020 Jan 31; 10: 76
- New indices to classify location, severity and progression of calcific lesions in the abdominal aorta: a 25-year follow-up study.Atherosclerosis. 1997 Jul; 132: 245-250
- Adult degenerative scoliosis associated with increased aortic diameter and plaque burden and composition.Vascular. 2016 Jun; 24: 315-322
- Clinical course of mesenteric artery stenosis in elderly Americans.Arch Intern Med. 2006 Oct; 166: 2095-2100
- Multi-detector row CT angiography in patients with abdominal angina.Radiographics. 2004 Jul-Aug; 24: 969-984
- Peripheral arterial calcification: prevalence, mechanism, detection, and clinical implications.Cathet Cardiovasc Interv. 2014 May 1; 83: E212-E220
Smith-Petersen MN, Larson CB, Aufranc OE. Osteotomy of the spine for correction of flexion deformity in rheumatoid arthritis. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 66:6–9.