- Giustini N.
- Bernthal N.M.
- Bukata S.V.
- Singh A.S.
- Mastboom M.J.L.
- Verspoor F.G.M.
- Gelderblom H.
- van de Sande M.A.J.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tenosynovial giant cell tumor: case report of a patient effectively treated with pexidartinib (PLX3397) and review of the literature.Clin Sarcoma Res. 2018 Jul 10; 8https://doi.org/10.1186/s13569-018-0101-2
- Surgical outcomes of patients with diffuse-type tenosynovial giant-cell tumours: an international, retrospective, cohort study.Lancet Oncol. 2019 Jun; 20: 877-886
- Tenosynovial giant cell tumour/pigmented villonodular synovitis: outcome of 294 patients before the era of kinase inhibitors.European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990. 2015 Jan; 51: 210-217
- Limb amputation after multiple treatments of tenosynovial giant cell tumour: series of 4 Dutch cases.Case Rep Orthop. 2017; 2017: 7402570https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/7402570
- Pigmented villonodular synovitis: a retrospective single-center study of 122 cases and review of the literature.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2011 Jun; 40: 539-546
- A landscape effect in tenosynovial giant-cell tumor from activation of CSF1 expression by a translocation in a minority of tumor cells.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006 Jan 17; 103: 690-695
- Current systemic treatment options for tenosynovial giant cell tumor/pigmented villonodular synovitis: targeting the CSF1/CSF1R Axis.Current treatment options in oncology. 2016 Feb; 17: 10
- Efficacy of imatinib mesylate for the treatment of locally advanced and/or metastatic tenosynovial giant cell tumor/pigmented villonodular synovitis.Cancer. 2012 Mar 15; 118: 1649-1655
- Long-term efficacy of imatinib mesylate in patients with advanced Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumor.Sci Rep. 2019 Oct 10; 9: 14551
- Nilotinib in locally advanced pigmented villonodular synovitis: a multicentre, open-label, single-arm, phase 2 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2018 May; 19: 639-648
- CSF1R inhibition with emactuzumab in locally advanced diffuse-type tenosynovial giant cell tumours of the soft tissue: a dose-escalation and dose-expansion phase 1 study.Lancet Oncol. 2015 Aug; 16: 949-956
- Structure-guided blockade of CSF1R kinase in tenosynovial giant-cell tumor.N Engl J Med. 2015 Jul 30; 373: 428-437
- Pexidartinib versus placebo for advanced tenosynovial giant cell tumour (ENLIVEN): a randomised phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2019 Aug 10; 394: 478-487
- Pexidartinib: first approval.Drugs. 2019 Nov; 79: 1805-1812
- Long-term outcomes of pexidartinib in tenosynovial giant cell tumors.Cancer. 2021 Mar 15; 127: 884-893
- Patient-reported symptoms of tenosynovial giant cell tumors.Clin Ther. 2016 Apr; 38: 778-793
- The diffuse-type tenosynovial giant cell tumor (dt-TGCT) patient journey: a prospective multicenter study.Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2021 Apr 29; 16: 191
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
☆This work was performed at the University of California, Los Angeles.